Remove harmful bacteria from your vehicles
Maintaining a clean, odour free and infection-controlled environment is a constant challenge. Busy schedules and quick turnarounds mean that the time allowed for vehicle cleaning is always tight and deep cleaning requires a vehicle to be off the road for a period of time which is lost revenue.
Odours and infections are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds found in the air and on surfaces. Traditional cleaning, disinfecting and use of masking agents cannot control the spread of microorganisms. In 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million*, meaning health risks increase and unpleasant odours prevail, giving the impression of poor cleaning standards.
"Airsteril tests showed a reduction of airborne microorganisms of up to 98.11% within five minutes of exposure and a reduction of surface contamination up to 59.47% in one hour, the surface tests included MRSA. ."
With the car trading industry in mind first impressions shape how people view your brand. Embarrassing odours can leave a lasting impression on your business. We have a range of products to eliminate odours, control bacteria and viruses in the air and on all exposed surfaces.
PERFECT FOR USE IN
- Showroom floors
- Staff communal areas such as meeting rooms and canteens
- Vehicle decontamination- pre test drives, vehicles trade ins, new sales, customer vehicle drop offs, post repairs and showroom vehicles,
– Germicidal Irradiation by dual UV light (Ultraviolet) kills microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and mould) by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
– PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation, UV reacts with our Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
– Interaction of the Dual waveband UV with the TiO2 heterogeneous catalyst both creates and breaks down Oxygen molecules transforming Oxygen into a highly reactive states of Ozone and Superoxide Ions which leave the unit as “Plasma Quatro”.
– The negatively charged Superoxide Ions charge airborne contaminates causing them to cluster together and fall from the air as they become too heavy, aiding all other processes. This can remove airborne particulates down to 0.0001 micron, that’s better than any HEPA ﬁlter.
– Targeted Ozone produced via the specialist lamp gets the hardest to the hardest to reach areas breaking down contamination in the air and on exposed surfaces. Ozone damages the cell wall of microorganisms stopping reproduction and destroying the cell.
Our mobile decontamination unit is the most versatile unit we have. This unit is perfect for vehicle decontamination. Whether a customer has traded in a vehicle or dropped it off for a service this can be decontaminated before your staff get into it.
The MF range lifts hygiene standards to a level impossible to reach with traditional cleaning alone. Perfect for use in the showroom floor, large staff communal areas, servicing workshop and meeting rooms.
This completely silent unit uses unique thermal UV to eliminate unpleasant odours and control harmful bacteria and viruses both in the air and on all exposed surfaces 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Perfect for use in reception areas, small office or communal space.
Working vehicles have to cope with a lot, the same vehicle may be used for a variety of loads creating problems with cross contamination. Maintain an odour free, clean and infection controlled environment. Perfect for use in transport vehicle cargo area and cab.