The MT75 Mega Thermal offers 24/7 control of odours and harmful bioaerosols in large enclosed spaces including waste storage areas, material recycling facilities, waste compactors and industrial processes. Utilising a hermetically sealed and insulated purification chamber, the Mega Thermal processes contaminated air ensuring optimum dwell time without the need of a fan making it the perfect unit for some of the harshest environments.
Features the latest in thermal convection and UV technology to target harmful microorganisms and guarantee odour control making a healthier and more pleasant environment for all and eliminating odour complaints.
“Airsteril technology works to treat the root cause of an odour by destroying the bacteria, virus, mould and fungi to ensure all air and all surfaces have been sanitised”
Benefits of using Purifi-Air
Air Silent Range
The advanced technology of the AIRsteril Thermal U/V unit allows the control of bacteria, viruses and moulds both in the air and on surfaces more efficiently than ever before. All of this is achieved without fans and with very low energy consumption.
The custom designed thermal convection system ensures that contaminated air processed through the unit achieves optimum dwell time in the purifying chamber. As the processed air leaves the unit, it then itself becomes an efficient cleaning agent, targeting pathogens both in the air and on surfaces.
Specialist thermal convection smoothly moves air through the unit, and distribution of air over the dual lamp is controlled to increase exposure to the UV light providing maximum pathogen destruction both internally and around the internal space environment.
- Germicidal Irradiation by dual UV light (Ultraviolet) kills microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and mould) by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
- PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation, UV reacts with our Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short-lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Interaction of the dual UV wavebands with the TiO2 heterogeneous catalyst both creates and breaks down Oxygen molecules transforming Oxygen into a highly reactive state of Ozone and Superoxide Ions which leave the unit as “Plasma Quatro”.
- The negatively charged Superoxide Ions charge airborne contaminants causing them to cluster together and fall from the air as they become too heavy, aiding all other processes. This can remove airborne particulates down to 0.0001 microns, that’s better than any HEPA filter.
- Targeted Ozone produced via the specialist lamp gets the hardest to the hardest to reach areas breaking down contamination in the air and on exposed surfaces. Ozone damages the cell wall of microorganisms stopping reproduction and destroying the cell.